• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLG's Anyone?

camss69

70cc twin V2
I know it's not giant scale but anybody have mini-DLG's? I've been thinking about getting one. Hobby King has a pretty awesome looking composite one for about $200 RTF..

Last edited:

camss69

70cc twin V2
I need to get a cheap Spektrum or JR radio I can do bind and fly stuff with... I was looking at getting that Eflite Whipit maybe but I can't fly it on my XG11..

Bipeguy03

150cc
I've been doing some shopping for a DLG myself. Something about them just has me intrigued as hell lol. I will say that through my research I learned to stay away from the Hobby King ones. Almost all of the non "sponsored" reviews have been really bad, things liked warped wings and tail panels, they are really weak, and they are all too heavy.

The Whipit seems really cool but I don't have a radio for it (I fly ATX) :(

I've been looking at the TopSky Disser, that Skip Miller sells, I figure if I'm gonna do it I'm gonna jump in with both feet like I did with Giant Scale. It is one of the cheapest contest capable composite DLG's on the market, so I'm in as soon as I save up some cash :)

Here's the link for anyone interested :)

http://www.skipmillermodels.com/Super_TopSky_3_0_Disser_p/topsky_3.0_d.htm