• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EF Yaks are coming...who wants one?

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I'm guessing a 48 sized EXP...but I think the 91 they're talking about isn't an EXP...not sure about that though.

I REALLY want a 35cc Yak or Sukhoi....

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm guessing a 48 sized EXP...but I think the 91 they're talking about isn't an EXP...not sure about that though.

I REALLY want a 35cc Yak or Sukhoi....

I'm in for a 48" Yak-EXP!

1- I love the 48" EXP series
2- I love a round fused airplane
3- I love EF customer service!

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
I believe the first one will be a 48" and then a 60". It's hard to believe it won't eventually be available in bigger sizes too.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I thought they already announced the 91 Yak? (Chris talked about it 2 Nalls ago)

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69635

I believe the first one will be a 48" and then a 60". It's hard to believe it won't eventually be available in bigger sizes too.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
BAM! Wow....I might not be able to resist a 91 yak

Here are the winners of the contest for the 91 yak. I love the Russian Thunder!

Attachments

• efyak.jpg
    efyak.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 320
  • efyakrt.jpg
    efyakrt.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 351

CHQ28

50cc
This looks like its going to be a pretty sweet little airplane. My 48" edge is going to need replacing soon, it's nice to see the Yak coming to the EXP series!

djmoose

70cc twin V2
To tell you the truth, it's going to be very hard for me not to get one as well. (need to start saving now)

I would prefer a 30cc version (I'm sure they'll come eventually) but yeah...the 91 is definitely exciting!

As long as they are Yak 54's and not 55's (ugly ass airframe imho), I'm in for a 48". 91" is too big for me, a 70-74" would be nice.