• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Electric Pilots.

clt12981

New to GSN!
We have glow pilots,gas pilots, and whatever pilots.

I demand some respect ! What happened to the very best, ELECTRIC PILOTS.

LOL

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
clt12981;8542 wrote: We have glow pilots,gas pilots, and whatever pilots.

I demand some respect ! What happened to the very best, ELECTRIC PILOTS.

LOL

You'll get respect when your balls finally drop!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ken-H;8559 wrote: All kidding aside, I was just thinking the same when you posted. :dancing-poop:

Hey have you ever tried to plug in anything bigger than 15s? It's like a miniature lightning bolt. :banana-dancing-with

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Xpress;8789 wrote: Hey have you ever tried to plug in anything bigger than 15s? It's like a miniature lightning bolt. :banana-dancing-with

No, but I have done a 10s and that freaked me out.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we're working on it! electrics are pretty damn cool at this point, maybe not so much fifteen years ago but today they're right there with fueled engines.

Mikeq

150cc
Pikots...that's pronounced< pie-cots> pilots who utilize EMF (electro motative force) for propulsion...we need to submit this new word to Websters

clt12981...I'm messing with you too..

N2RYD

30cc
After starting flying electric planes at night with leds the dark side is the way to go for me. Last year I scratch build a Senior Kadet with 1596 led which I have flown at Nall the past 2 years. With my physical limitation I love electric now I don't have to ask a club member to start my gas or glow engines.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
nothing against electrics here! we'll get them in there and maybe we'll have to tweak our forums breakdown a little bit to fit everything in .