• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Emcotec's PWC3 and PWC6 power servo harnesses

SleepyC

150cc
The Emcotec's PWC3 and PWC6 power servo harnesses have been designed using only the highest quality automotive grade, heavy duty connectors (Made In Germany) with addition of integrated housing and reverse polarity protection. No soldering necessary, simply plug your 3 or 6 wing/tail/fuselage servos to the power harness and instantly enjoy secure, multiple servo connection.

Replace your existing, or install to your brand new airplane Emcotec's revolutionary PWC Heavy Duty servo power harnesses and ensure super secure, positive snap-click, multiple servo connection.
More Information:
http://www.espritmodel.com/emcotec-pwc6-power-servo-harness-set.aspx

Wing and Fuse Connector 2.jpg
Wing and Fuse Connector.jpg
Wing and Fuse Connectors (1)resized.jpg
Wing and Fuse Connectors (12)resized.jpg
Wing and Fuse Connectors (14).JPG

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Awesome. I've always liked these super neat connectors, this just looks even cleaner.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Some one just send me some!!!! I have no problem reviewing those!!! That is what I'm talking about. Those are WAY COOL!

When the Decathlon goes together I will be trying these out! NICE!

garlandk

100cc
Looks nice but don't like the side that you plug the extension or servos in. Wish it was more covered. Love the install in the wings though.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I can see making your own "custom" power expander with these and eliminate loose pig tails causing control surface "bounce".
Looks to be (guessing) 18 awg power and 22 awg signal leads.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I think I have to agree with Kevin on this one. They look nice installed, but a little "if'y" on the connections for the servo leads. Nothing to keep the servo ends locked in. Plus, even though they are rated at 11 amps continuous, our JR/Futaba style servo lead plugs are only good for 3 to 5 amps. So there really is no upside to that. Hard 3D and extreme push on our servos individually probably will never reach that 11 amp limit. Plus another thing I see is that a person would have to use extensions between the plug and the receiver or power distribution board. Thus creating another weak link for failure. Having no way to lock the servo lead in kind of scares me. The Multi-Plex offered by TDRC plugs directly into the receiver or power board. No extensions, they mount just as nicely. Servo side has regular connectors for servos which make it much easier to lock them suckers up without the fear of them coming loose. No wink links and....the best part. About 50 dead presidents cheaper.