• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Extreme flight 74" laser exp

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Figured we needed a build thread for this here.. I don't have time to be super detailed but we need a 74 laser thread on GSN.
Mine arrived in perfect shape. The paint on all fiberglass parts is showroom quality. Finish is awesome..
I absolutely love my 60" laser so I expect this one to exceed that..
Got the gear on and the hinges almost finished so I waiting to see if I go electric or gas...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 785
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 628
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 653
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 687
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 930

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Been looking forward to this. I love my 60" Laser too and I went with the 83" MXS only because it came out first. Not sure what I would have chosen if all of EF's new 7X" planes were out at the same time.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
You would like it.. My 60" is a monster...
I'm laser crasy.. Got a aj 56" in the box and I'm sure I will give in to weakness for the 93"

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I really don't need another EF plane, but if I did the laser in this size would probably be it. I love the 60" and already have 78 Extra. I love this size. Easy to setup and put together.