• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAA registration number decals

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
***Now printing FAA registration numbers for our flying objects***

FAA number only: 27 pack, decals approx 2.75" x .5" black text on white vinyl $13.00

AMA number only:
27 pack, decals approx 2.75" x .5" black text on white vinyl $13.00

AMA/FAA number combo:
27 pack, decals approx 2.75" x .75" black text on white vinyl $20.00

Unless specified by you, the standard Arial font will be used on the lettering, font color can be specified also

Shipping approx. $6.50 via USPS Priority mail

Please pm or send me an email if you would like to order. sales@knifeedgegraphix.com

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
According to the latest email from the AMA, about 10 minutes ago, the T&I committee in the House of reps passed the new bill to protect model aviation from regulation. If it carries on through the rest of the process, of which there really is no reason why it should not, we should be back to normal in no time. I have registered but have not added anything to my airframes and won't until they, the AMA and the gov, are done.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
How much if we want to add our pilot names also?

Something like this.

Pawnshop Mike
FAA #**********
AMA #******

I could do that, but the size may be a bit large with all that on there, especially if you are putting it on the outside of the plane or are you planning on putting it on the inside of the canopy or fuse?