• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Fancy Foam Mini Raptor

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Thought I'd do a little review on a sweet little plane from Fancy Foam. The mini Raptor, can be found here:
http://www.fancyfoam.com/index.php?main_page=product_bundle_info&cPath=123_90&products_id=372

I have flown Mike's (owner of Fancy Foam) prototype mini raptor at a huckfest so I got one to put together because I thought it was sweet! Well a long summer of pushing off the build because of building a house and getting that straightened up I decide to finish throwing this together. I am running the set up that Fancy Foam sells. It is a Dualsky motor, digital servos, and nano tech batteries. Here is a couple of pictures I snapped the other night while I was "watching tv" with the wife. I did not take pictures during the build. Just the typical foamy. Only thing left to do is push rods and final setup. Oh yeah, and find a gym to fly at since we lost the one we've been using for years!

IMG_20131108_222235.jpgIMG_20131108_222223.jpgIMG_20130604_191125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: