• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
This is an exciting time for me and SleepyC. New site, new direction, hoping to bring a pro atmosphere to Giant Scale coverage on the web while putting out the best forums experience possible.

How do we thank you for being here? By giving away free stuff that rocks!

First up will be an engine giveaway and as we get more users we'll give away more cc's.

So here's how it's going down, the day we hit 1000 users we note the last guy in the door as of midnight (Eastern time, USA) and we pick a random winner from those first 1000 and something users.

Winner gets a free brand new DESERT AIRCRAFT DA 50cc sent to them, easy as that.

If you're already here then you're already entered and you've got about a one in one thousand chance of winning.

DESERT AIRCRAFT DA 50cc is a great motor for pretty much any of the current size 50cc plane. But I'm sure you already know that!

Good luck, how fast can we get to 1000?

Desert Aircraft is really showing support and said that we will do two more give-a-ways when we hit 5000 and when we hit 10,000!

Let's see what we can do to get to 1000!

SleepyC

150cc
HUGE THANKS to Tony Russo and Dave Johnson from Desert Aircraft. They are really going out of their way to show support and I TRULY appreciate it.

Most guys know that when you want the best you go to Desert Aircraft. Yes there are other brands that turn the screw fine, but when you want a company that actually supports the hobby we love there is only one. Desert Aircraft!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Bart votes YES!

We're almost done with the first round of development and it's looking like Friday morning will be the Grand Opening of the site.

We appreciate the early adopters that have been snooping around and providing feedback.

Bartman

BalsaDust

Free stuff is always aweome. I have plans printed up at home for a T-6 Texan that will be requiring a 30cc sized engine. Maybe I will get lucky.