• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First in Local Action!! Woohooo!!

JoeT

50cc
Ok ok ok, I like long walks on the beach. Oh ok, not that kind of action.

Hi I'm JoeT,

Tinkerer of RC Planes for over 35 years (dayum I'm old), been racing full scale cars for over 30 years, built my own Subaru Legacy to over 440 Hp and frequently take that to the track. (Search Fenwick Subaru Joe on Youtube) these are event we hold for charity at ovals.

Am co-founder of Canada's largest Anti-Street Racing organization under FIA (www.spda-online.ca) which I do for Karma.

I fly planes for me.

Thanks for putting in a Canuckistan Forum!!

JoeT

50cc
Yup, so is agressive driving, distracted driving etc. We have fantastic sponsors and use their money to buy down track time and invite high risk people to come play at the track and we provide free instruction.

Then we get them to enjoy sanctioned competition, at the end of it all, 2 - 10 precent continue in with sanctioned motorsports and others continue with lapping days and social events.