Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

First Look, ARS 300 From AJ-Aircraft.com!

Discussion in 'AJ-Aircraft.com' started by Bartman, May 4, 2016.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Billed as a true 50cc airframe, AJ-Aircraft.com released first-look video footage this week showing test flights of their ARS 300 prototype! The aircraft in the video has a stock DA-50 for power.

2. My Uncle Bill told me about this plane a couple weeks ago. But this is the first footage I've seen of it. All those DA50's have a new lease on life!

49dimes likes this.
  3. Damn. I love Blue and Orange too.

I don't need another plane. I don't need another plane. I don't need another plane...

dhal22, 49dimes and BalsaDust like this.
  4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

LOL mike the way I see it is I need another plane just don't know quite yet where I would store it at. Might have to sell my Carden Cap.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. Bartman

that's what I was thinking Mike, a lot of lower priced good used DA-50's and DLE-55's that would pull this plane around just fine making for an excellent entry to mid-level plane with top shelf handling

49dimes, BalsaDust and pawnshopmike like this.

6. Your wife wont mind if you store it in the back of her Escape.:way_to_go:

7. Yup, I'm really glad AJ went this route. They are filling a void in the market.

49dimes and Bluepilot2003 like this.
  8. Love the colors... and love the idea of being sized for smaller 50cc motors!
    Wonder how this compares to the AJ Laser in flying characteristics, more precision oriented, or more 3d oriented? Obviously AJ can make it fly both really well, but for the rest of us mere mortals?

9. Bartman

AJ will be at Joe Nall so I'll try to get more information then.

10. Would also love some stats.... weight? Wing area?