• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First time IMAC competition for club in central Oklahoma.

We were thinking of putting on a contest at our field OMAC in August but after speaking with another local club, we decided to host one at their field (Baxter field) to promote the sport a little. I really wanna show these guys what it's all about with a really good contest and an equally great bunch of guys! I hope some of you can make it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 528

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
I have this one on my calendar. But there again I've had every SC IMAC event on my calendar thus far and haven't been able to attend. Hopefully the timing for the summer/fall events will align more favorably with the work schedule.

I hear ya man, life sure gets in the way of this sometimes. Sometimes I wish I was a loser with no life, and independently wealthy of course. Then I could fly all the time. I hope you can make it, but don't sweat it if you don't. We'll hopefully do this again annually from now on at this field.

thurmma

150cc
Had a blast this weekend at the competition! The event was ran very smoothly, a lot of great flying and weather. Kudos to Shane and the crew for hosting a top notch event! Will be back for the next one :)

I'm glad you had a good time Mark. We got very lucky and had excellent weather for 99% of it. And I had some very good help. It really was truly a pleasure to CD the contest and I'll definitely do it again next year. Amy and I are already planning a few things for next time.

We are having a summer time IMAC contest in Magnolia, Arkansas this weekend, and wanted to get the word out for all pilots, especially intermediate, advanced, and Unlimited pilots, if you are out there and do not have plans for this weekend, please try to make it out to Magnolia, Arkansas!!
The more that can make it over, this will help grow south central!
We need your help!