• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Flite Test FT-3D Speedbuild Kit

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
This is a versatile little foamy that the boys over at Flite Test developed with input from Arron Bates. You can order the kit for about $35 or you can download plans and cut it out of Dollar Tree foamboard (RL Adam's Readi-Board) yourself.

All of my 3D planes are out of commision at the moment and my new Slick is still on the container ship plus my club has a Fly In coming up. All that being said I decided to order one of these and put it together using parts that I cannibalize out of my newly populated aircraft boneyard. Here's a link to check it out.

http://www.flitetest.com/articles/ft-3d-speed-build-swappable