• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

REDUCED! For Sale Or Trade: Saito 180 with Onboard Starter

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok everyone, time for upgrading. Selling my barely and gently used Saito FA180 four stroke with onboard electric starter and all accessories that go with it. Complete system has a mere 11 flights on it. Starter works perfectly. More than enough grunt to turn over the monster Saito. It was originally installed on my Hangar 9 Cessna 182 150. In all honesty, have you ever seen a Cessna with unlimited vertical performance at half throttle? This setup did it. I am looking for a New to "VERY" gently used DLE 30cc gasser. This complete setup, well...you guys know what it's worth. Shoot me an offer. I might just take it. Local pickup in Meridian, Idaho or will ship.
20141025_031225.jpg
20141025_031310.jpg

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
what size is that prop and spinner? and what's the bore on the prop? I'll need something for my G26 and those Graupner 3-blades work great

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
what size is that prop and spinner? and what's the bore on the prop? I'll need something for my G26 and those Graupner 3-blades work great
Props are: Three blade Graupner 16x8. The APC is 17x6. I believe the bore is 10mm, but don't quote me. It is whatever size the crank is on the Saito.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yup....3.25. I do have a butt load of other spinners too. Two and three blade. Seems I have no use for these any longer. Everything I have needs at least minimum of 4.0.