• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale, Rimfire 1.20 motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale, Rimfire 1.20 motor, only three flights on it. Good for a 70" size plane, it came off a 70" Slick. Plenty of power on 6s and a Xoar 19x10 prop. I also have some batts for it cheap. $75.00 for the motor shipped and $30.00 for 6 3s 5000 mah batts shipped. These batts were in storage mode and I just ran one cycle on them, four of them had voltage sag after about three minutes and two of them were fine for a 5 minute flight. These batts would probably be fine if cycled but even if the two good ones are the only good ones they alone are still less than half price. These were run in series for 6s power. Motor ran cool on this setup, only reason I didn't use it is because I have plenty of 4s batts and switched over to an 8s motor to avoid having to invest in a bunch of new batts. This does not include the Xoar prop I referred to, I just used this as a comparison of how it performed on this size prop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.