• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Freestyle Routine Music

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I've been thinking about this for awhile. So let's start a discussion about freestyle music for your sweet routines. Everything from songs, how you mix and create the flow, what you plan to do at certain points, how you start putting one together. Even post videos of your freestyle to get some ideas and offerings from others.

Granted to some this might be kept a secret until a big event. I've been trying to work on 3 and 4 minute routines, along with a 2 minute night routine. I don't think I will compete this year unless the local IMAC events do a freestyle too. But it makes great practice and fun. So far I have a list of 30 songs that I am trying to narrow down.

I was trying to load mine from last year that I just tried to wing at the Kansas City Redwing Freestyle event but it is not letting me.

1. Crazy Train - Ozzy
2. Let's get Loud - J. Lo
3. Arrival to Earth - First Transformers
4. LMFAO - Party Rock

So let's hear it. What are your 2014 freestyle plans?

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Here's my tip...pick a song that you're not going to get sick of.....because you're going to be hearing it hundreds of times.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
All -SLAYER- the whole thing. The crowd will be scared. You will be so pumped you will fly the wings off it. Be careful not to hit your face on the transmitter while headbanging. :veryshocked:

[video=youtube;eqr4QrwSEj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqr4QrwSEj4[/video]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I recently ran across this song which I thought would be a great song for a IMAC program.

Artist: Blackmill
Album: Miracle
Song: The Drift

Here are few others I think would be good.
Artist: OneRepublic
Album: Native
Song: Light It Up

Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
Album: The Essential
Song: Flying High Again

Artist: House of Pain
Song: Jump Around

Artist: Fatboy Slim
Album: you've come a long way baby
Song: The Rockafeller Skank

Artist: Beastie Boys
Album: Licensed to Ill
Song: She's Crafty

Artist: Gavin DeGraw
Album: Sweeter
Song: Sweeter

Artist: Alex Claire
Album: The Lateness of the Hour
Song: Up All Night

Artist: The Black Keys
Album: Brothers
Song: Howlin' for you

I think djmoose would could give us some better music choices than what I provided!

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

I flew to slayer a few times. Usually forget about / don't hear the timer go off.

Today I'm gonna fly to some Nine Inch Nails

njswede

150cc
I flew to slayer a few times. Usually forget about / don't hear the timer go off.

Today I'm gonna fly to some Nine Inch Nails

A friend from another forum put together a crash compilation with a Slayer soundtrack. It certainly works for that!

[video=youtube;YAoiMlqtASM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAoiMlqtASM[/video]