• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question? Fromeco 8ball alternatives

dribar

70cc twin V2
What do you all use to check your relions? 8ball checkers are not to be found and I think the fromeco guys quit making them.

Alternatives?

I have a Hyperion sentry eos but it doesn't have a connection for the relion jr plug.

dribar

70cc twin V2
Thanks dude. I found one at aerographix this morning. I think Kurt is not making them anymore if I read his website correctly.

Peace

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks dude. I found one at aerographix this morning. I think Kurt is not making them anymore if I read his website correctly.

Peace

Awesome but this does bring up a good question. If Fromeco is no longer making them how will we continue to load test at the field as most lilo testers do not utilize the jr plug. I personally use Fromeco Relions and utilize my 8-ball tester but when it bites the dust what will I use to test... hmmm.

dribar

70cc twin V2
I got an email from Kurt. He said he is still making them. You just have to call in to order it.