• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews is PROUD to Welcome Reza Gholamipour!!

SleepyC

150cc
IMG_0165.JPG

Hey guys, I am very excited to announce that GiantScaleNews will be working with an old friend that is a true asset to the hobby of Giant Scale airplanes. Mr. Reza Gholamipour has been an ambassador to the GS hobby for 10+ years. Reza has been responsible for quite a few manuals for some VERY popular giant scale manufacturers. The manuals he created were some of the best in the business and enabled many people to enjoy very successful maiden flights of their new models. Reza has completed review threads that are bar none some of the best in the world. He has responded to questions about the products in his review threads that have helped people save time and kept many from making costly mistakes. And if all that was not enough, Reza has taken fact-finding, scientific investigation of RC products to an entirely new level. (Anyone remember his tuned pipe threads?!) Again I am very pleased to announce that Reza and his “Captain’s Aviation” will be working with us on reviews, articles and… well… pretty much any awesome thing he wants to do! So welcome Reza, can’t wait to see the cool projects you bring to the pages of GSN!

A little about Reza.

• Over 10 years of working helping, coaching and learning from modelers
  • Introduced Tuned pipe tuning for 3D flying. Lots of research and fruitful results. Set a standard for everyone to follow
  • Introduced many cutting edge products to the market, including many ant scale airplanes, Powerbox products (do you remember the PowerBox Royal J) and radios.
  • Have written over 25 top-of-the-line giant scale assembly manuals for some of the biggest RC companies
  • Created the very first support forum for QQAC on a web forum and set a customer service standard for every company to follow on that site.
  • Years of product testing and development, in electronics, radios, batteries (including, Li-Mn, Li-po and Li-ion) and many giant scale aircrafts.
  • Have other hobbies such as wave-running, dirt biking and motorcycles in general. I have made videos to help everyone around the world in any of my hobbies without having any sponsorship obligations. My PWC maintenance video is one of the most watched and commented videos of that subject on youtube. I have over 500 subscribers and videos that have over 60,000 individual hits on youtube and close to half a million hits on the channel. Not to mention of many build threads and product review threads that I did that were well received and helped the modelers in many ways.
C17.JPGDolphin2.JPGIMG_0211_HighRes.jpgIMG_0214-highres.jpg

Captain’s Aviation Mission Statement:
Captain’s Aviation would like to keep an open mind in testing, reviewing variety of Radio Control products to give the modelers an insight and clear understanding of capability of products in the market by showing the strengths or needed areas of improvement of a product for the modelers to be able to decide what fits their needs, flying styles or criteria. Captain’s Aviation is committed to do a fair and thorough review of any product that they decide to do the review on the Giant Scale News. Modelers and RC Companies will benefit of such thorough reviews without bias.

DSC_0258.JPG

Folks, I have always strived to help anyone on and off line while promoting many companies that I was sponsored by. I did it truthfully and with integrity. I always offered helped and insight on how to improve a product that I was representing without having to bash any of my sponsors. No products in the market is pure and perfect, it’s how you come up with solutions of making a product fit your needs and taste so you are ultimately enjoying it.

Captain’s Aviation would like to explore all variety of products that did not have the privilege to try or do reviews due my sponsorship obligations including aircrafts, servos, electronics and radios. I am taking this to that level as I have no obligations with that respect anymore.

IMG_0125.JPG

My passion of RC and helping is the thrust behind Captain’s Aviation. I don’t do anything half way, when I commit, I am all in.

I hope to be able to reach out to everyone that I can help out and together we do awesome product dissection and reviews that could help many others that are seeking information to make intelligent decisions rather than becoming a product guinea pig. Please feel free to contact me or Sleepy with any products that you are seeking reviews. I can’t promise that I can do review on every product but I can promise that when I do commit, it’ll get my full attention and your product will receive a fair and thorough evaluation.

Reza Gholamipour
Captain’s Aviation
reza (at) GiantRCSupport.com

Welcome aboard REZA! LET’s Get STARTED!

Last edited:

Reza

50cc
Thanks so much Yakpilot.

Steve is all about the hobby and I'm committed that all of us can build a new healthy forum that we can all enjoy.

Please spread the words to our other friends wherever you meet them.

There will be some awesome projects and discussions that will keep all of us engaged and hopefully make our hobby that much more fun.

I intentionally took a year and half break to have the freedom of reviewing variety of products. I'm ready and excited of the future and future is now:)

WMcNabb

150cc
Welcome to GSN Reza! I'm very excited to see you here.

I've followed many of your reviews and support elsewhere and know that your work will be highly valued by those here on GSN.

Wade