• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Great Planes 33%

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Alright, this popped up at LHS and would have hated myself for passing it up. I've wanted a Pitts S since the first day of my RC obsession and now have one to assemble.
Wishing we had an " ARF assembly section since this is far from a build thread, just sharing my love for all things flying.

IMAC FANATIC

20150620_202102.jpg
20150620_202054.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Had a Cermark (actually a Dave Patrick) Pitts schemed the same way. One of my old school favorites. Probably @Pistolera Fav too:big-grin:.

Looks really nice. Be sure to give us all the particulars now:).

IMAC FANATIC

Aint she pretty? Already considering getting a clear canopy somehow but I kinda dig the blacked out look, LHS on consignment for $370.00 at buddy price with servoes in all surfaces but the tail , Btw RC Counrty is Sacramento jas one of the best and biggest rc shops in the land.
I don't think this one's ever been flown, its too perfect, not a single rub or rash, zero oil or fuel staining, this is gonna be FUN !
Disclaimer... due to excessive overtime requirements at work lately this is gonna be a slooow process.

IMAC FANATIC

Had a Cermark (actually a Dave Patrick) Pitts schemed the same way. One of my old school favorites. Probably @Pistolera Fav too:big-grin:.

Looks really nice. Be sure to give us all the particulars now:).

Power will be a DLE 55 I have on hand if it works for balance. If not ill dig up a 40cc twin and leave the cowl intact,
Ha, I actually thought of Earle when I was buying it