• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Great Planes Matt Chapman Eagle 580

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Change of plans.... For Sale: 1/3 scale Great Planes Matt Chapman Eagle 580. I am asking $750.00 or best offer, plus shipping. This is brand new still in the boxes. Both the fuse box and the wing panel box are in perfect condition as is the contents. I have decided to go a different route, so this is now available. Perfect for DA 100, DLE 111 or 120. Good looking plane. Local pickup in Meridian, Idaho or will ship.

Attachments

• 20141208_211610.jpg
    20141208_211610.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
awesome plane. I remember seeing this airplane back at one of the first fun-flys i ever attended (girst giant i ever witnessed). the guy from new ulm MN had smoke and a da85 i think. awesome performer. good luck with the sale! wish i had more money tot hrow around!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
awesome plane. I remember seeing this airplane back at one of the first fun-flys i ever attended (girst giant i ever witnessed). the guy from new ulm MN had smoke and a da85 i think. awesome performer. good luck with the sale! wish i had more money tot hrow around!
Thank you....it didn't last long. SOLD!!! Thanks to Terry (@Terryscustom) Shipped out yesterday and should arrive Tuesday. Oh I "KNOW" he is gonna do some really awesome magic with it for sure. :yesss: