• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Greater Pittsburgh ARCS Fly What Ya Brung Fly In

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
On Sept. 15th the Greater Pittsburgh ARCS will be hosting a fly in. All types of flying will be welcome including gas, glow, electric, turbines, heli's, 3D (foamies and giant), and anything else that you can think of that flies. We are located in Burgettstown, PA in the Hillman State Park game lands. Our field on top of a hill above the surrounding woods and it features 2 paved runways running north and south as well as east and west. There will be a flea market, food, and prizes. This is a free event open to all AMA pilots and spectators. Our field address is 80 Model Airport Rd. Burgettstown, PA 15021. Visit www.gparcs.com/funfly for more details or contact me. I know this is short notice but I just found out about this site yesterday when I listened to ATTF.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I forgot to mention that the east west runway is 600' long and the north south runway is 400' long.