• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Greetings from Jamaica

karolh

30cc
Hi everyone,

My name is Karol Hanson, I am currently retired from general construction and have been into modeling since my teen years flying CL models, and was introduced to RC flying in 79. I enjoy both scratch and kit building and am basically a weekend sport flyer. Sure seems like a great bunch of guys that visit this forum so I plan on sticking around to hopefully learn something new.

Karol

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
:welcome:

You came to the right place to learn, we have some incredibly talented builders here! I know I learn something new every day following the build threads!

wesley.

70cc twin V2
stock-vector-blue-smiley-face-with-a-sign-welcome-149594675.jpg

The build threads here are awesome!

karolh

30cc
Wayne Matthews from Atlanta and of 'Sew Busy' fame is a very good friend and was quite helpful in teaching me and several others to fly RC when he lived in Jamaica.

karolh

30cc
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I think I am really going to enjoy visiting here. I will certainly be looking at the build threads as I enjoy building as much or maybe more than I do flying, but please let's keep that a secret between us as I would hate for that to get out.....lol.