• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Gym Star!

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
NEW AIRPLANE ALERT!!!

Hey guys, just wanted everybody to know that we have another awesome airplane available from Twisted....the Gym Star! It's a 3D high-wing plane with a lot of wing area, super low wing loading, and of course EPP durability.

GymStar1.jpg

I tested this plane this winter and was blown away with how much fun it is to fly. It delivers all the lazy, slow fun of a high-wing plane while retaining the 3D capability we all love. However, what we like best about it is the fact that it's an ideal indoor plane for pilots who might be a little intimidated by flying a 32" plane indoors but don't want the insane feel of the Crack Yak Mini. True to its name, it is the perfect sport 3D plane for indoors. Of course, EPP durability means it's also great outdoors in calm winds.

Build thread to come shortly...but the video is here now!

[video=youtube;qm1Qy--d_VM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm1Qy--d_VM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted Realm

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
Awesome flying Cody! The Gym Star really impressed us so much we had to have them.
The quality of the EPP manufacturing, printing and hardware is superb.

Enjoy guys!

Brad
Twisted Hobbys

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys! With the Gym Star and the CTB we are really starting to break the mold for what is expected in EPP foamies even more. They are fun for advanced pilots but they also open up an awesome class of models to a whole new audience.

prostock

New to GSN!
+1 great flying

I really like this plane, I am a fan of the High wing design; may have to pick one of these up.