• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hacker A60-5S 28 pole 8S setup with lipos and Mejzlik prop

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my Hacker A60-5S for a 8S airplane setup. Perfect for 74"-78" 3D planes like the 3DHS Edge. I used it in a EF 78" Extra for a lightweight setup.

Included is:

Hacker A60-5S 295kv 28 pole motor
6 Gens Ace 4S 5300 30C Lipo batteries with 5 to 10 cycles
Mejzlik 20x11WE electric propeller

The prop was recommended by Aero Model and I picked it up at Toledo in April. The motor is about a year old and has not been used since spring. The batteries were bought in the spring. After a few flights I decided to put a gasser on the 78" EF. The batteries have been in cold storage in storage charge and prop has a only a few flights on it with a A60-6XS.

$350

for an extra $100 I can include a Castle ICE 100 brand new (factory replacement) for a complete setup.

IMG_0722.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
hello, just checking in on some older threads to see if they've sold yet! This setup looks perfect for one of the new 78" MXS electric versions!

mash

New to GSN!
I would be interested in the motor, esc, and maybe the prop if there still available. How much??

Status
Not open for further replies.