• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Hangar 9 100cc Beast - RTF or A La Carte - LPU Cleveland, OH

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Ok everyone, I'm running out of space and need to fund the finishing pieces/parts for a new 40% airframe.

I'm selling my year & 1/2 old Hangar 9 Beast. I'm the original owner and I have probably 12-20 flights on it. (all flights were rather easy...I baby my new airframes for a while)

I do not have the sticker/decal package. I never used it and gave it away.

I'm going to sell A La Carte (as long as you buy the airframe)....here's the breakdown:

Airframe Only - $700
(includes Fortitude 32oz tank, BoomaRC hidden switch, and all 22 AWG servo extensions)

Servos and Spot-on Arms - $450
(4 Hitec 7954 - ailerons, 2 Hitec Brushless 9380TH - Elevators, 1 Futaba BLS172 - Rudder, and Hitec 5665MH on Throttle....all were bought brand new for this plane by me)

DA-120 and J-Tec compact stock mufflers - $1000
(Less than 4 gallons through it...maybe just now broken in....and I really don't want to sell this...thus the high-ish price)

Mejzlik 26x10TH 3 Blade prop, Mejzlik Carbon Spinner, and Revo prop covers - $150

2 Futaba SBUS Rx's (fully redundant when used with the X10+) and XPS X10+ Distro Board - $50
(Fromeco DCUP is not for sale)

Rare Beast Wing Bags (these are long discontinued) - $100

NIB Hangar 9 Beast Sunshade - $30

NIB Extra Wheel Pants - $20

Pick what you want or get everything RTF for $2400. (you'd be getting the sunshade, wheel pants, and RXs for free with the entire package)

If you have a Futaba 14SG, I'll give you the radio file and you'll be ready to go.

My prices are as listed...I will not respond to lower offers, so please don't waste your time. (and don't be offended if I just don't respond)

No breaking items up...you need to buy the airframe to get the other pieces. (I'll list everything that doesn't sell afterwards)

No shipping. Pickup near Cleveland, OH or I can deliver to one of several NC IMAC events this summer.

I reserve the right to sell this to whom I choose...there is no first in line. Money usually talks.
beastmaiden.JPG
iphone 5c 182.JPG
iphone 5c 184.JPG
iphone 5c 185.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG
shade.jpg
pants.jpg

In case you're wondering, the main Rx is back in the Turtle Deck. The one you see in the picture is the secondary Rx.