• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy Holidays

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
To all of my GSN friends. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, neither or both. My sincerest wish for everyone is nothing but the very best this holiday season. May your hearts be filled with joy and may all of your wishes and dreams come true.

For those of you who have served, or are currently serving this great country to protect all of us from harm around the world, may the good Lord bless each and every one of you. You are the reason we can all live the life we do.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE . . . . . :yesss:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
To all of my GSN friends. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, neither or both. My sincerest wish for everyone is nothing but the very best this holiday season. May your hearts be filled with joy and may all of your wishes and dreams come true.

For those of you who have served, or are currently serving this great country to protect all of us from harm around the world, may the good Lord bless each and every one of you. You are the reason we can all live the life we do.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE . . . . . :yesss:
Thanks for posting that David! GiantScaleNews.com (and me personally) wishes everyone the happiest of holiday seasons and an awesome New Year!