Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by HRRC Flyer, Nov 20, 2017.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Just wanted to wish all of my GSN family a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a chance to get their fill of good food and spend some time with the people they love. . . . :big_yes:

David

js-rc, dhal22, pawnshopmike and 3 others like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Thank you for that and hope that all at GSN have a happy thanksgiving. Just would like to thank all you guys for making this hobby just that much better.

3. Agreed! I love getting some reading in on people’s flying and building fun. Happy Thanksgiving to all my GSN friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

js-rc, Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and 3 others like this.
  4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Have a great thanks giving with your friends and family too David. I'm going to forgo the ritual (Turkey Bacon Cheeseburger lol) and actually cook a bird in the oven with all the dressing and fixins' :).

js-rc, Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and 2 others like this.
  5. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

js-rc, HRRC Flyer and pawnshopmike like this.

6. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Since it’s been a while Kelly, don’t forget to pull that sack out from inside the bird before you throw it in the oven! Haha! Though, I have to say that your ritual sounds pretty darn good!!

js-rc, Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and 2 others like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Thanks for the reminder Paul. I have actually done that before :oops:. :laughing:.

8. Gobble Gobble!

[​IMG]

Jetpainter, js-rc, Alky6 and 3 others like this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

:woohoo!: What time is Thanksgiving dinner, Kelly? . . . . . . . . ;)

js-rc, Alky6 and 49dimes like this.
  10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

4PM . Don't be late! :)

js-rc, Alky6 and HRRC Flyer like this.