• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

wedoitall

i give thanks to my wife, kids, boss, co-workers, family, friends, and you folks on 3drcforums for having to "put up" with me and my addiction.
i give thanks to charged batterys, calm winds, soft touchdowns, computer radios, and days of flying.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope you get to eat turkey, pie, and get to go fly!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Happy thanksgiving man. Had a great family day and did get to fly my EPP edge and my TH slick. Got about 10 flights in total. Had a crummy landing with the edge but no damage thankfully. Flew it in probably the smallest place I've flown it yet. Field at my grandparents is completely surrounded by tall trees as well. Maybe 1 soccer field in size. Nice to know I've advanced to actually feeling comfortable with the EPP edge in smaller spaces.

quadracer

100cc
Happy Thanksgiving! I've just now managed to gather the strength to pack my over-stuffed gut over to my phone and check in. :D

wedoitall

Happy thanksgiving man. Had a great family day and did get to fly my EPP edge and my TH slick. Got about 10 flights in total. Had a crummy landing with the edge but no damage thankfully. Flew it in probably the smallest place I've flown it yet. Field at my grandparents is completely surrounded by tall trees as well. Maybe 1 soccer field in size. Nice to know I've advanced to actually feeling comfortable with the EPP edge in smaller spaces.

glad you had no damage. i flew my edge for about 3 hrs today lost count on the packs. awesome day!

Happy Thanksgiving! I've just now managed to gather the strength to pack my over-stuffed gut over to my phone and check in. :D

das funny man. i ate way too much.

njswede

150cc
i give thanks to my wife, kids, boss, co-workers, family, friends, and you folks on 3drcforums for having to "put up" with me and my addiction.

And I'm thankful for people like you who aren't afraid to ask questions. Believe me, for every question you ask and someone answers, there's at least another 10 people who had the same question and found the thread through google or some other source. Asking questions is what keeps sites like this alive and interesting.

Other than that, I'm thankful for my wonderful family and my incredibly beautiful and understanding wife. I'm also thankful for having found this site and for having been given the chance to work for the 3DRC team. And I'm thankful for the people who almost exactly 2 years ago kept telling me to continue struggling when I crashed my trainer every time I tried to fly it. I'm thankful for having found two great clubs in my area and for all the cool people I've met there. And I'm thankful to have a good job, nice house and a good life.

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
Same to all of you. No plank flying during the holidays, just 3 mCPx and 1 450 heli flight in the backyard before the weather turned cold and windy.