• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Roswell, New Mexico

Perry

New to GSN!
My name is Perry and have been in hobby for 20 plus years! I am glad to find a site that really pertains to giant scale and also seeing some familiar names that I have known of for a decade maybe a lil longer re-motivates me.

I am going to start a Composite ARF 2.6m Edge 540 powered by a GP-176 on Pro Flows swinging a three blade prop. Anybody interested in a build thread?

Thankyou for allowing to become a member!

Regards,

Perry Price

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Welcome aboard Perry!

image.jpg

Smitty

50cc
Welcome aboard, Perry I was in Carlsbad for a year and flew there with a couple of guys. Mark and Larry are into giant scale they fly at the field out by the gun range. Check them out.---Smitty

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My name is Perry and have been in hobby for 20 plus years! I am glad to find a site that really pertains to giant scale and also seeing some familiar names that I have known of for a decade maybe a lil longer re-motivates me.

I am going to start a Composite ARF 2.6m Edge 540 powered by a GP-176 on Pro Flows swinging a three blade prop. Anybody interested in a build thread?

Thankyou for allowing to become a member!

Regards,

Perry Price

Hello and welcome from Roswell GA. Yes on the build thread, absolutely.