• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Southern California

I'm the quiet guy who minds my own business but helps whenever I see someone that needs help. I'm also the guy that mows the grass at the field. I've been flying Pattern for three years and tried IMAC back in 08 for a couple years. I fly my Comp-Arf Extra 260 and my Dalton 300, and my two pattern planes, the Shinden and Pass-Port. My next project will be a Gee Bee R-2 from an Adrian Page short kit. I'm retired, so weather permitting, every day I fly, or take my Harley for a ride, or play a round of golf. Mostly I enjoy the serenity we have at our field during the week when it's just a couple guys and the deer and rabbits and squirrels.
For all you back East the picture with my Dalton was taken last week (Nov. 13), it was real cold so we all had to wear long pants, sorry, couldn't resist. That was also maiden day for the Dalton.

PASSPORT 003.JPG
dalton3.jpg
2016.JPG
View attachment 3342
kiwi 11-9-13 005.JPG

Last edited:

jlmold

50cc
Welcome, Nice Planes and Nice Bike. Background pictures look like awesome riding. Wish I could get out there on my Harley
:welcome:

Spats

100cc
:welcome: I am 45 minutes south of you in sunny San Diego. I am sure we will run into each other at some point. Nice planes:)