Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Waynesville OH

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CAsniffer, Sep 15, 2020.

1. CAsniffer

CAsniffer New to GSN!

Hey guys just joined getting back in the hobby after about 15 years love kit building and scratch I'm in the process of repairing my Ohio rc extra 300s 84" storage wasn't nice.. my other planes all took water damage and such... any ways seems like a good group I'll probably learn alot here thanks.

pawnshopmike and AKNick like this.
  2. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    :welcome: Right on! A lot has changed in 15 years with radio technology and airplanes getting built lighter and stronger with the influence of modern glass/ply laminates and carbon. Looking forward to your next project!! GSN is the friendly club bunch the interwebs has to offer :epic:

CAsniffer and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. Welcome aboard bro. Make yourself at home. :welcome:

CAsniffer likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Welcome to GSN, good to have you join us. And yes I remember owning an Ohio 84 inch plane good flyer and always enjoyed flying it.

CAsniffer likes this.