• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help - Need name of manufacturer

Tom K

30cc
Just purchased a 35% Extra 260 with a DA-85. Seller stated it was an Aeroworks model. I'm not sure if it is. Am enclosing a picture so you might be able to identify. Love the airplane, just want to know who made it. Might need parts some day.
Thanks - Tom
Extra 260 35%.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If it is an Aero-works it will have their logo stamped or lazer etched some where up front. Personally it looks like a typical China ARF or Korean ARF.

Tom K

30cc
I looked for the logo etched inside on the bulkheads. None. That didn't tip me off until I paid for it and got it home. It still is a nice plane. I got a good deal.
Thanks

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I looked for the logo etched inside on the bulkheads. None. That didn't tip me off until I paid for it and got it home. It still is a nice plane. I got a good deal.
Thanks

Sorry I meant to mention that it is still a sharp looking ride. Enjoy:)