• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Helping with spammers

BalsaDust

So I figured I would post this in hopes that are newer members would see and know how they can help with the spammers on the site like many of our regular members already do. I do my best to help @Bartman out with cleaning up the spammers, junk, and dealing with unruly members (don't worry there have been very few of these unruly guys).

So how you can help. When you see a suspicious thread started or comment on an on going thread just tag either Bart of myself and we will get right on it.

What do I meen by TAG us well it's simple. Just type the @ symbol first then with no space between start typing one of our user names. You should see a box pop up that you can click on and it will finish the name for you. Examples @Bartman or @cbarnes0061

This will give us a notification on the top of our screen and we will get right on it. Thanks in advance for all the help.