• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had the chance to...

D

Daniel Lomax

Hey everyone! Hope you all had the chance to sign up for the Ice House Event coming up! Hope to see alot of you out there! Also coming up and ill try to have this on the site later this evening, if its not already, the Super Fly V2.0 event is coming up October 6th thru the 9th in Corsicana Texas @ the Cor Mac fiel. Here is the link!!! Everyone if yall havnt had a chance to go to this event when it was held @ the beautiful field in Magnolia Arkansas at the Tail draggers club, then yall defiantly need to hit this one up! Same great people, crazy skilled pilots and a whole lot of fun! Its just moved this year to Corcicana. David James thanks for stepping up on this one! Looking foward to one Heck of a weekend with all you guys and hope to see everyone who can make it out there! https://www.facebook.com/SuperFlyRCevents/
picture

J

John Mccrary Mccrary

Born there Corsicana Texas. My aunt Ruby taught school there 45 years. Might have to check it out. In houston now and getting old.

D

David James

I can promise you that everyone is going to have a good time at the SuperFly. If y'all have any questions about SuperFly, send me a PM!

B

Brad Hendrickson

Man i need to move to Texas all the cool stuff happens there. And noce flying weather year round.