• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HI There from Tennessee

GasCan

30cc
Thanks for the opportunity to join this new form for i see a lot of names from FG but i hope to contribute to this form for i am guilty of being a lurker not a talker. I have been in and out of rc planes for twenty five years and love building more than flying seems like and yes that tells on me at the field.

Thanks- GasCan

Mikeq

150cc
Welcome GasCan...I'm sure there has to be a story behind your user name...what part of Tennessee are from?

GasCan

30cc
Well yes don't use gas to burn brush and if you do keep the can far away. I'm from the Knoxville area and fly at a field called House Mountain

wade

50cc
You sound like one of those people who has a room full of airplanes that needs to be flown. Not that I would know first hand or anything.

In case anybody was wondering why I'm giving gascan a hard time, I am gascan junior.