• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

High Alpha Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Anyone got tips for hovering belly-in besides sim? I can't afford a sim right now but I can't fly my Crack Yak for 45 minutes on my 8 batteries.

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Biggest tip that helped me for belly in hovering is that "low wing gets the rudder".

I believe that tip came from Scott Stoops' book if I remember correctly. It's out of stock at the moment, but I would strongly suggest picking up a copy once they are back in stock.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Oh that's genius! Must buy that book:) so if right wing dips (which is left from canopy in) , you use right rudder? Or left?

hone

150cc
You can't get the book right now(unless you want to pay double what it's worth and get it from amazon for like $50)

If you wait i heard that they are working on updating the book and re-releasing it. It will be a lot cheaper then and have more info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.