• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hobby Day at Barnes and Noble

garlandk

100cc
Barnes and Noble contacted me to support their local hobby day. Of course I said yes. Everyone really enjoyed it. Trying my best to inform the public how cool these things are and don't listen to what the media has to say!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 205

garlandk

100cc
That is very cool Kevin. :way_to_go:

Did you get to do any flying or was it all static display?
The store had its on micro quad they let me fly around indoors. I wanna bet the store sold a lot of them because a lot of customers asked me where they were in the store. I wanted to fly my own stuff outside but the store is close to an airport.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
The store had its on micro quad they let me fly around indoors. I wanna bet the store sold a lot of them because a lot of customers asked me where they were in the store. I wanted to fly my own stuff outside but the store is close to an airport.

Cool. Sounds like it was a win win.

garlandk

100cc
I also put together a YouTube playlist so they could watch. I wish my sim remote wasn't broke or I would have had the sim up and running!