• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hobbywing Platinum Pro 100 Amp ESC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbywing Platinum Pro 100 Amp ESC $40

Up for sale is my never used Hobbywing Platinum Pro 100 Amp ESC. I installed it in my newest plane and fired it up a couple of times but my motor does not like the esc. The timing will not match up so my loss will be your gain. I installed an external BEC on the power leads but removed it. Sorry I still need the BEC. I put electrical tape over the areas where I had the BEC installed in case you want to install one as well. If not just cover it up with some heat shrink and you are good to go. I would save it for another plane but I rarely build anything big enough to need a 100 amp ESC.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I am asking $40.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for checking out my sale!

Attachments

• HW 100Amp.jpg
    HW 100Amp.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 950
Last edited by a moderator:
It was with the new Torque 4016/500 MKII on my 64" MXS. The timing was fine with a lipo at 3.8 volts a cell. When I put a full charge on it I set the timing on the ESC to it's highest point and it still was not syncing up. I ordered a ZTW B Series last night with a programmer. I have heard nothing but great things about the ZTW's from you and other's in the community so this gave me the opportunity to try one out. If I like them, which I am sure I will, it will be my new go to ESC manufacturer.

Thanks. Figured I should pass this guy on since I rarely ever need an ESC this big. The only other ESC I have that is over 50 amps is the one in my 71" Slick. It is a good ESC it just does not like this motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.