• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How do I know this is the real Joe Smith... :)

SteveT.

100cc
Say something only Joe Smith would say..... hehe

While I have not met Joe personally, I have talked to both he and his father many times on the phone. We thought it would be great if Joe could have his own forum to answer questions for people and we personally asked Joe to do a forum for us.....It is the real, one and only Joe Smith.....No verification on his part needed...

Edit

This is a perfect example of the internet gone bad......on MY part. Due to another first time poster that posted something really nasty, and had to be banned, When this was reported to us, I thought this was a malicious post. It was not. This was one friend coming into the forum, and saying "Hi" to another friend. I did not know this and felt that It just didn't need to start something going, which is why I shut the thread down. I have now opened the thread back up....

I would like to formally apologize to JoeFly43, and Welcome him to 3DRCForums, and to also say that I will try to be more careful in the future. :eek: :eek:

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator: