• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How to assemble your Biplane before flight.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i don't know, he skipped the unboxing video and went straight to a first impressions video, i like his style! pretty cool plane, maybe one day if I work hard and try to do well in school

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
i don't know, he skipped the unboxing video and went straight to a first impressions video, i like his style! pretty cool plane, maybe one day if I work hard and try to do well in school
Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a Grandfather that was good at finding rich oil fields and smart enough to get a lifetime cut of the royalties.;)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a Grandfather that was good at finding rich oil fields and smart enough to get a lifetime cut of the royalties.;)

i was wondering what makes it possible for a guy to say, "We've got a D-VII now, time to look for a D-VIII"!

i'd be happy with a 150hp S1-C, heck I'd be happy with a Luscombe 8A, parked in the grass somewhere!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
i was wondering what makes it possible for a guy to say, "We've got a D-VII now, time to look for a D-VIII"!

i'd be happy with a 150hp S1-C, heck I'd be happy with a Luscombe 8A, parked in the grass somewhere!
Bart I like your choice of planes....Where were you when we sold this one?!?!
Lusc_6.jpg

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
what else are you hiding over there in PA Earle? That's a very pretty Luscombe
Sold it way back in the 90's. it was an 8A with all metal wings converted to E model . Was pretty, but learned how much work it takes to keep a polished aluminum plane looking good....ugh :gnashing:.