• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I have a set of Robart Air Retracts that came...

D

David Lemoine Sr.

I have a set of Robart Air Retracts that came out of a Top Flite 1/5 scale P-51 Mustang. Don't have Mustang anymore but selling retracts with hand air pump. Also have the diagram to hook it up. Air tank is the large one . Asking $250.00 . I'm in Lafayette, Louisiana 70507
picture

D

David Lemoine Sr.

Can you give me your address so I can get the shipping price.

D

David Lemoine Sr.

The price on the shipping and handling will be $11.45 for UPS Ground 2 day shipping. Only accepting money orders. Total amount is $261.45 (shipping included).

J

Jim McWilliams

David I will get the money order on Monday from the bank-please send me your address. I will have it in the mail to you on Monday -thanks

D

David Lemoine Sr.

Address 260 Malapart Rd., Lafayette, La, 70507. I will ship it when get money order, thank you

D

David Lemoine Sr.

Hello Jim, got your money order today. Just leaving the Ups and you should receive it tomorrow that they say. Tracking # 1Z95E6960301150781