• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

If you want to Learn how a Master at 3D throws down Watch This

AKfreak

150cc
[video=youtube;Tzgghskszxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzgghskszxo&list=UUEUSktN8-9ijI95oxYGAqXw[/video]

Watch his rifle rollers. Watch how fast he is on the sticks. Watch how precise everything is. I have watched all of his videos, but this Sim is so great bemuse ut shows what the heck he is doing. That weeble wobble looks like a down line rolling hairier. At 1:16ish he rifle rolls to inverted then does a crankshaft (of sorts) it was up elevator little left aileron and on and off the throttle times perfectly when it was tumbling.

[MENTION=2941]JaseTheAce[/MENTION] do you mind if I record that video (the one above) and do some slow motion on various parts of it? I would love to break it down and use it as a learning/teaching aid. In my opinion this sim video is perfect for me at my point in my learning. Stuff is starting to click. A year about I would not of even been able to follow what you are doing much less try to do some of it.

Jase you are an incredible young man and I am excited ever time you put up a new video. Would it be possible for you to record some of your routines that you have done in the past. I would love to see exactly what you are doing. It would also be interesting to see the sim video against the real video (of your past routines).

I fully understand if you don't want to do what, that kind of stuff must be kind of secret from a competitive standpoint. Amazing, simply amazing. Thanks again, AKf