• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm on my way but, I don't know where I'm going.

Big John

New to GSN!
Thanks to Sleepy for getting me signed in !!

John Schroder here from Clover Creek Aerodrome.

see you soon,

John

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Big John;17390 wrote: Thanks to Sleepy for getting me signed in !!

John Schroder here from Clover Creek Aerodrome.

see you soon,

John

John,

Nice to see you here!

You sound just like me! I have been on my way for for a long time, but I am still not there, and I don't know where "there" is anyway! Ha! Ha!

I want to thank you for all you do for the young guys out there, like Dean and Kal in particular.

Are you planning an a Clover Creek Championship next year?

thurmma

150cc
Somebody told me once that when I grew up I would know it..... Guess that hasn't happened yet :)

Welcome to GSN!

SleepyC

150cc
Welcome John. Please keep us updated on anything you are doing down there at Clovercreek!

And tell the lovely Mrs. Tina we said HI!

Is that like getting lost? I started a new job 3 weeks ago, and still figuring out the lay of the land. Been exploring the facility, and talked with one of my Maintenance co workers, told him that I still get lost in this place. But I said, atleast when you guys tell me to get lost, I know where to go!

Big John

New to GSN!
Herve,

The Clover Creek Invitational will be Labor day 2016. We hold the Invitational on even years so as not to interfere with the F3A Worlds.

see you soon,

John

Big John

New to GSN!
SleepyC;17491 wrote: Welcome John. Please keep us updated on anything you are doing down there at Clovercreek!

And tell the lovely Mrs. Tina we said HI!

Thanks Sleepy, it was good to see you at the Worlds.

Our next event at Clover Creek is the 3rd Annual Fun Fly September 25th through the 28th.

see you soon,

John