• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Primer / Connecticut 8/1

ExtraJohn

70cc twin V2
There will be an IMAC Primer at the BalsaBandits club field in Torrington CT on 8/1/2015, sign up is on the IMAC web site
Contact me if you have any questions

Saw that this got set up. Great news to get more of these in the Northeast. No one will "catch the IMAC bug" if there are no chances to see the maneuvers, the rules, the planes, if there is no place to ask all your questions etc... Thanks, John!

ExtraJohn

70cc twin V2
Thanks Rolling.Circle, I can't make it to Maryland every other weekend, so I figure I better make it happen around here.

CT has become a black hole for decent modeling, hopefully this will bring some people out.

Having a "reason" to practice for something is a lot more motivating then just "wasting fuel" (although at times that is a lot of fun too :) )

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Isn't John Glenzellis in Connecticut? He writes the IMAC/pattern column in Model Aviation....maybe he'd do an intro seminar for newcomers the morning of the contest?
I had to call him about something and he was very friendly.

ExtraJohn

70cc twin V2
Don't know the name or where he might be located.

IMAC has provided instructors and coaches for the day. I won't have a list of names until much closer the event.

ExtraJohn

70cc twin V2
Update
We are one month out and ready to go.

Instructors and coaches are in place, and I have placed my requests for good weather.

Anyone that is attending please contact me so we can get an approx. head count.

Thank you