• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! IMAC setup help pls...

Hoverin

30cc
Hey guys, I have an old GP Patty Wagstaff 300S I picked up second hand and have spent quite a few hrs getting it right as it was partially dis-assembled for an electric conversion and to be honest wasn't setup well to begin with. I have the ail/ele servos out ATM and have some decent MG's on the way. Oh, plane seen here;

http://www.arcplane.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=2975

As it's on the heavier side (I have had it harriering but it's not pretty) I have a recent keen interest in IMAC flying. If I get to a competition is another thing but just wanted a dedicated IMAC plane.

Questions are, what kind of throws am I looking for and also CG placement, to get the best from it. This is an awesome flying model and have a feeling it's up there with the best (in it's day anyway) for precision IMAC stuff.
It was in production for a long time (10yrs I think) for a good reason...

Any help much appreciated... Cheers Darren

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Throws would be your feel, higher on ailerons little elevator be me. More towards nose heavy than neutral, but again, that's me.