• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Is this the first GSN Themed Plane?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Painted this baby today for the First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th in Rolla , MO. It's a 40" DW Foamies Extra 300L. I cheated on the vertical fuse. I had some GSN decals that I got from [MENTION=345]Decal Dennis[/MENTION] yesterday. They just happened to be the right color and they fit perfectly on the vertical fuse. Everything else is airbrushed.

10833=4417-image.jpg
10833=4417-image.jpg
10833=4418-image.jpg
10833=4418-image.jpg
10833=4419-image.jpg
10833=4419-image.jpg

BalsaDust

Looks good. I started cutting covering and adding a custom GSN logo to the ailerons of my 30% Cap232 the other day. Got one done now just one more to do.
10867=4431-image.jpg
10867=4431-image.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
cbarnes.....it's just humbling to see the logo showing up on people's planes.....looks awesome.

forgive me if i cry when i see this stuff in person for the first time, my dead mother would be so proud! ('cept she's not dead.....if she was though she'd be proud!) :dancing-chicken:

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;10833 wrote: Painted this baby today for the First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th in Rolla , MO. It's a 40" DW Foamies Extra 300L. I cheated on the vertical fuse. I had some GSN decals that I got from [MENTION=345]Decal Dennis[/MENTION] yesterday. They just happened to be the right color and they fit perfectly on the vertical fuse. Everything else is airbrushed.

Mike that looks absolutely awesome!!