• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! Japan Remote Control Co. Ltd Filed bankruptcy

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Sad to read, Hope this isnt the down fall of Jr Products. Have heard many things over the last two years and it saddens me to see this.

Click for info: JR Americas

26219613_10211315302463602_1847399239193149121_n.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That puts and end to hoping that they would come out with a new JR12x just updated and not costing almost $3000. Dollars sorry to see that happen I must say I was a loyal JR owner.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
This does make me wonder what the future for JR in general will be. Who will be taking over the manufacturing of JR products? They are still all made in Japan, right? Am I missing something here? How can you go bankrupt with half the company and still have the other half operate on a functioning level?

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I am no expert on this subject but what I believe has happened over the last year and and a half. The JR Rc radio stuff was sold off to another Japanese company. And all the manufacturing was sold out or moved a company in Taiwan I belive. So the RC part is supposedly still alive. But the original company JR in Japan is bankrupt.