• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jeti Duplex DC-24 2.4GHz/900MHz Transmitter

GSNadmin

Staff member
From Esprit Model:

This revolutionary, digital, 24 Channel (24 Channels & 8 Remote Commands), 2.4GHz & 900MHz, dual frequency, triple redundant (2x 2.4GHz, 1x 900MHz RF Modules) frequency hopping radio system is fully designed and manufactured by Jeti Model in the Czech republic. This is one of the most advanced radio systems on today’s market. With their solid CNC aluminum case with a fully integrated five (5) antennas, a mini USB port, built-in speaker, headset jack. Metal transmitter gimbals with Hall sensors (4096 step resolution) and integrated vibration feedback (Stick Shaker), 9 ball bearings for precision movement, a large 320×240 color, backlight display and many other features the Jeti DC/DS-24s are sure to become the new standard in transmitter performance.

Check out this link to see all the colors available!

http://www.espritmodel.com/search.aspx?find=dc-24
Visit Esprit Model.com
See more posts about Esprit Model

Model Airplane News - The #1 resource for RC plane and helicopter enthusiasts featuring news, videos, product releases and tech tips.

Continue reading...

Wacobipe

100cc
IMG_2105.JPG
Mine is on order!
After much delay on my part the Pitts is having it's JR heart ripped out and a Jeti DC-24 transplant in the form of a Central Box 200 with receiver switch is going in!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Brett,

What is the little red square with a silver button near the back of the canopy opening? Just curious.

Thanks

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
View attachment 90835
After much delay on my part the Pitts is having it's JR heart ripped out and a Jeti DC-24 transplant in the form of a Central Box 200 with receiver switch is going in!

Please keep us informed how easy it is for you change over from JR to Jeti. I have JR 12 and looking at the Jeti system. The only thing that I would like to get is the DS-24. Maybe

Wacobipe

100cc
Will do...Initial setup was ridiculously easy...hit some snags a bit later tonight but I'm also distressed over the Indians debacle in the World Series tonight so not the best environment to be working on something new...

Wacobipe

100cc
So the snags were getting the Central box and the RC switch working correctly as I've never had either before. Once I got a little assist from James at Esprit Model...it took about 2 hours to set up all servos, throws, rates, etc... that would have taken me 2 days on my JR. this system is just stunningly logical and simple to understand....I haven't even cracked the manual more than a couple times.

The simplicity of programming this radio should terrify the likes of JR and Futaba...Jeti blows those difficult to understand systems out of the ballpark!