• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jeti Duplex DS-16 vs Spektrum DX20

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Got this article in my newsletter from EspritTech and thought I would share it with all my peeps here. Enjoy!!!

You will have to scroll down the page a little bit to get to the article.
Jeti Duplex DS-16 vs Spektrum DX20

I've been using a Jeti DS-16 for about a year, it is fantastic. Don't see how any radio on the market can beat it. Love the feel of the heavy, all aluminum case, makes me feel like I'm holding a piece of serious gear.

Must say that new Spektrum is really ugly, CF top looks out of place and the hideous orange color and cheesy graphics are the problem. The leather sides are interesting, wonder what they will smell like at the end of a long summer flying season?

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I don't think Spektrum has anything thats up to the same standards as Jeti yet. However I do think think they are still pretty good and I do like the looks of the new DX20, still think it's over priced though. Same with the Jeti, over priced. Can't say anything more than that. I would need to have hands on with one to make any kind of intelligent determination one way or the other. Hopefully this will help drive the prices on the others down a bit, but I doubt it.