• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall!!! May 11th-18th 2013

dskuro95

100cc
Who is going to Joe Nall? Just kind of like to see who will be there to fly with and have a good laugh with. What planes , helis, cars, boats, etc. are you bringing?

p.b.

30cc
i will be there. we will camp at 3d flight line. i am bringing 126 slick, and some other large scale 3 dhs planes. i am also bringing a couple of heli's, an rc truck and boat. looking forward to meeting some old friends and new.
P.B.

dskuro95

100cc
I am going to be camping between the main and 3D line(my dad wants the main flight line). I am brining these:

3DHS 33" Extra 330SC EPP
3DHS 42" AJ Slick
3DHS 47" Extra 300 SHP
3DHS 48" Edge 540T
3DHS 59" AJ Slick
3DHS 70" AJ Slick
3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP
Friend made me a foamie very similar to the 3DHS foamie
then my helis and my other 2 giant scales:
102" QQ Yak 54
118" Carf-models Extra 260(my avatar)

dskuro95

100cc
For those of you who have been to Nall, what do yo bring to prepare for the rain? I am bringing all my giant scales so I am trying to figure this out.

coreman

50cc
This will be my first Joe Nall and i will be helping out in the National Balsa booth. No idea where they are in the vendor area but he said he had a section 4 booths wide. I'll have more foamies with me. Not sure what i will be packing to fly personally. We'll be down at the 3D line in the evening.

For those of you who have been to Nall, what do yo bring to prepare for the rain? I am bringing all my giant scales so I am trying to figure this out.

The last two years a large white circus type tent with sides has been provided and most of the larger planes seem to end up there. I don't have anything that big so I'm not sure about the rules for using the tent.

This will be my first Joe Nall and i will be helping out in the National Balsa booth. No idea where they are in the vendor area but he said he had a section 4 booths wide. I'll have more foamies with me. Not sure what i will be packing to fly personally. We'll be down at the 3D line in the evening.

I'm sure we will by another foamie if u haven't sold out by the time we show up!

Just let me know a color and I'll put it aside for you guys. I was hoping you'd be down so i could meet you this year

we love joe nall. stayed the entire week last year with the whole family. this year we may just be there wed-sat depending on evan's school schedule. look forward to meeting you. we will buy whatever color you have but i like the bright colors and i'm not afraid to fly a pink plane unlike some of my buddies :)

dskuro95

100cc
Looks like I will bring my huge tarp that covers my camper that I am bringing to cover the planes along with 2 pop-up tents