• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

JR 11X with Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my JR 11X that has DSMX. I have had this transmitter about 2 years and I am moving to Futaba, which is the reason why I am selling it. The TX has a screen protector and I left the factory protector on until I got it so the screen is in perfect condition. I am using a Hyperion 3 cell LiFe pack to power it and I can include it or the JR 9.6V pack that came with it which is in my 9303. The JR pack only has a few cycles on it and it's still holding a 9.8V charge without being on a charger in a year. The Hyperion is getting a little old but still works great. I also have a Spektrum 9 channel powersafe DSMX RX (http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/ar9110-9-channel-dsmx-powersafe-receiver-SPMAR9110) that is brand new with a fourth satellite. I am hoping to get $170 for it but I will include the Spektrum RX with the transmitter for an additional $145. I also have a JR 921 (DSM2) with one satellite receiver and a JR 922 Powersafe (DSM2) with four satellite receivers but I will not be parting with those until my new Futaba radio arrives. The price will be $120 for the 922 and $80 for the 921 but I will take $770 for the TX, case, and all three RX's with free shipping to anywhere in the US. And, the buyer can go ahead and pay me for the TX, case, and Spektrum DSMX RX and then give me the difference for the other two receivers later when I don't need them anymore.

The case has a few scuff marks and the foam tore a little on the inside, but it still works great. And I have the keys for the case.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or email me at ben.beyer@gmail.com.

Shipping for the TX and Case is $7.00 to anywhere in the US. Paypal adds 3%.

006.jpg003.jpg007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.